How does the yellow tooth turn white? In life we often encounter some teeth yellowing situation, for the teeth slowly turn yellow, we all appear the situation of laughter without teeth, in the conversation with other people also have the mentality of inferiority.
Today’s small make-up let us witness a little bit of your teeth turn white the small coup.
Causes of yellowing of teeth There are many reasons for yellowing of teeth, which are mainly exogenous coloring and endogenous coloring. Exogenous coloring is due to the presence of a variety of bacteria on the surface of the tooth, they secrete a lot of sticky substances, the daily diet of tea scale, smoke stains and some minerals in drinking water adsorbed on these sticky substances, gradually making teeth yellow or black. Endogenous coloring is formed during the development of teeth, such as tetracycline deposition in the dentin, it will make the teeth into yellow, brown or dark gray, called tetracycline teeth; if too much fluoride in drinking water, may also lead to fluoride teeth, teeth are white chalk, brown plaque,
If the tooth nerve necrosis is combined with the decomposition product of the bacterium, it can also darken the teeth.
What about teeth yellow?
1, often drink green tea Green tea is made of non-fermented tea, so more to retain the fresh leaves of natural substances, containing tea polyphenols, catechins, chlorophyll, caffeine, amino acids, vitamins and other nutrients are also more, green tea contains a large number of fluoride and teeth in the combination of apatite, with anti-acid moth teeth effect; Catechin in green tea (catechins
Can reduce the strain of streptococcus that causes cavities in the mouth and can also remove unpleasant tones.
2. Keep the toothbrush dry Although I want to keep my teeth white, no one wants to make themselves nervous about it. But you can at least do one thing, that is, when you wear tooth powder, don’t wet your toothbrush first. If the toothbrush is in contact with the grinding tooth powder under moist condition, the grinding tooth powder will be diluted, resulting in a poor net white effect.
If you brush your teeth with a dry toothbrush and grind tooth powder, you can help your teeth become whiter, even if you don’t change your teeth.
3. Homemade Whitening Toothpaste Use baking soda and salt each half spoon, add a drop of peppermint essential oil or olive oil, stir evenly can be made into natural whitening toothpaste.
Brush your teeth 1 times a week, or you will easily damage your enamel.
4. Hold a toothbrush like a pencil Does your toothbrush look like it cleans a car with it? If so, you may be brushing too hard. On the contrary, those who are accustomed to “happy scrub” think that brushing teeth is not the best way to remove plaque. The best way to do this is to place the toothbrush with the gums at a 45 degree angle and let the toothbrush move gently in a circular motion rather than back and forth.
Hold a toothbrush like a pencil so you don’t brush too much.
5. Stop and brush your teeth after the meal Brushing your teeth immediately after the meal can quickly clean the leftover food and tartar in your tooth, but brushing your teeth immediately after the meal increases your tooth allergy symptoms.
Tooth surface contains a layer of enamel, just eat things, especially after eating acidic food, tooth enamel will become soft, then brushing will only let enamel gradually thinning, long time, teeth easily ache, swelling.
6, eat more deep green vegetables The minerals contained in dark green vegetables such as spinach and broccoli help to form protective membranes on the surface of the tooth and prevent discoloration of the teeth.
New York Beauty Dental expert Dr. Thomas Connilly also suggested that eat more apples, pears, celery and carrots, etc., through chewing can promote saliva secretion, reduce oral bacteria, whitening teeth.
7. Regular change of toothbrush Throw away your old toothbrush or replace the brush head of an electric toothbrush at least every 2-3 months.
Otherwise, you are sending germs to the mouth.
8. Eat more cheese
Cheese contains a lot of protein and fat, vitamin A, calcium and phosphorus, can balance the ph value of the mouth, to prevent the oral cavity in the favorable bacteria activity acidic environment, leading to tooth decay, often eat cheese can increase tooth surface calcium, help strengthen and rebuild enamel, so that teeth become more solid, and whitening effect.
9. Mint is beneficial for tooth whitening
Although Mint is a dull flower, but its taste refreshing, fresh from every pore infiltration into the skin, the body of every cell is transparent, it is a very happy feeling, peppermint leaf contains a single-post compounds, can be passed through the blood circulation to the lungs, breathing when the smell of fresh, so that the teeth become white.
10. Drink more water Tea, coffee and wine are tempting, but they are the enemies of teeth whitening. How many people can resist the temptation? In fact, drinking water can help you with both worlds. For example, if a cup of coffee spilled on a wet towel, it would hardly leave a trace if it was washed immediately. But if you pour coffee on a dry towel, I’m afraid it’s not so easy to clean. Often drink water, because the mouth is relatively moist, even drink some colored drinks will not be so easy to destroy the white teeth.